Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cute kids

Tonight, after I bathed the girls, I was helping Shanna into her pajamas. I started calling "Haley, come get your pajamas", then Shanna started saying "Haley, Haley." Shanna then took a shirt out of the drawer and ran and found Haley and gave it to her. Haley then came and wanted me to put the shirt on. It was the first time I've heard Shanna say Haley's name. So cute! Haley has been saying Shanna since she arrived.

The girls don't seem to know what the word "no" means. I'll ask them if they want something and they will say "no," and shake their heads, but then expect me to give it to them. I'm trying to teach them to say "yes," and nod their heads.

Shanna loves blankets and calls them "baby." If Haley gets upset or sad, many times Shanna will find a "baby" and give it to her.

Another cute thing. Shanna was wearing a cute little knit hat and a vest while she was running around and playing outside today. Sorry Ruth! I brought the camera outside this morning, but I got so busy picking up sticks and raking that I never got around to using it. Maybe I will catch her another day.

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

That is sooo cute! Thanks for sharing this Lena! How fun. Yes, that is very true about "no". They don't use it in the right context. It was great talking to you today!