I pulled out the playdough for the kids to play with this morning. It served its purpose. The kids were occupied for a little while at least.
We had a pleasant sort of day. Nothing terribly exciting or terribly boring happened, which was nice. Sheldon enters the MTC tomorrow. Good luck!
I went to an essential oils party this evening. It was very interesting to listen to all the different ways essential oils can be used. The refreshments were good too.
2 comments:
How fun! We have been getting to play with playdough at the hospital as well. Mateo enjoys it. He has been more awake so they brought us some to play with!
How fun! I am glad you are letting them play with playdough...once again something they don't get to do at all or very often at home. :) I am glad Shanna likes pigtails. They are so CUTE! I am going to have Lee buy some little hair bands for the girls.
Post a Comment