Friday, February 13, 2009

Thursday Walk

We had an eventful morning. While I was getting kids ready, Kirsten and Haley decided to dump a box of baby rice cereal in the kitchen. When I found them, they were sliding around on their bellies and playing in it like it was sand or snow. After I got that all cleaned up I popped popcorn, our friends came over and we went outside and had a Primary Presidency meeting. The kids had fun playing outside. Haley had a hard time playing with boys her age though. She would get to the top of a slide and the boys would be directly behind her, anxious to go down.

After a nice lunch, we went on a walk. I admit, it was a rather slow walk since we had to keep up with Haley's pace. But we made it back home again.



The rest of the day was pretty normal. Piano, dinner--taken from the book "Sheldon's Lunch,"--with blueberry pancakes, then bathtime and bed. Mike and Jon had cub scouts. Afterwards Mike had to do some work on the computer.

4 comments:

Sonia B said...

How nice to be able to play and walk outside. I think I'm moving in ;^).

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Yeah! Thanks for the wonderful pictures. I am glad Haley is perking up a little. Yes, Shanna loves dress up. Her hair is SOOO cute Lena! I love your flowers! It was cute seeing pictures of Kirsten smelling them. It was fun to see pictures of the house too. Hope mom and dad like it! THANK YOU!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

OH, and sorry about the baby food mess! I guess it was nothing new for you, but stuff like that is a pain. :)

Photo Crazy! said...

It looks so warm. What a fun thing to blog about. Happy Valentine's Day.