Thursday, June 25, 2009

Watch Out Harry!

Ethan came to me and asked if I would take his picture. He said he thought he looked like a wizard. I told him "just a minute," and excused myself to the bathroom. I then discovered a slinky in the toilet. Coincidence? Yes. Ethan isn't the type to put slinkies in the toilet, but it could be magic. How many of you have discovered a colorful, tangled up slinky in your toilet? Watch out Potter. Make way for wizard Ethan. I think he is getting ready for his O.W.L.s and he hasn't even started kindergarten yet.
That's what I get for keeping a wizard waiting. What will be next? A lizard in the laundry room? At my house, anything is possible. . .

3 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

I know who to call if I need a trick preformed!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

You guys have been having a lot of fun! You should hold an annual summer camp in Vicksburg. I LOVED Ethan's little fondant guy. Reminded me of Golum or something like that. Also, why did you have to pick up Mike from work so he could go and take pictures? Everything okay with your car?

Heidi Sue the Mommy crafter said...

wizard! That's pretty amazing! I love the pictures of the hair, and I also remember doing that! It's fun to pretend!