FYI--Mike said it tasted really good.
We got to celebrate Father's Day all week long, starting with last Sunday. We had a special Sunday dinner and Father's Day gifts last Sunday, made "Toad-ally Awesome" brownies on Wednesday, made cards and sang to Daddy at church today, and had another great dinner afterwards. Our daddy had priesthood duties that took him away this afternoon and evening. We love you Daddy and appreciate all of your hard work in providing for our family!!!
I thought this series of pictures was really funny. The more children you get together, the harder it is to get a decent shot. What a great dad to take care of this crew!
4 comments:
GREAT Father's day post
Thanks!
Love Grandpa
Thanks for posting the movie on your blog! I loved it. Happy Father's Day.
LOve the brownies and the pics. I only took Alan this year. Kelton is up with his cousin for the week so I only took Alan.
The toad looks yummy! Loved the movie!
Post a Comment