Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Few Pics

Years ago, I helped Jon and Rebecca make pictures of things they liked to do each day. These pictures are in their journals. Ethan recently saw Rebecca's picture in her journal and wanted me to help him draw a similar picture. I told him he had to draw it, but I helped him label it. I thought he did an awesome job!Earlier this week the kids were being silly with their towels, after they got ready for some water fun. I think they were pretending they had really long hair. I remember doing the same thing with my beach towel when I was a kid.

I love pictures of all my kids together, having a good time.

I found three kitty cats in the kitchen. They helped themselves to bowls of milk and plates of cat food (chinese noodles). Next time it would be nice if they asked ahead of time.


We hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Photo Crazy! said...

So fun! Your kids play so cute. I love the little kitty pics.