Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer Days and Summer Nights. . .Gone

Summer has come and gone, and although we are still in the season, school has begun. New backpacks, clothes, lunch bags, crayons, paper, and pencils clutter our home and fill up our lives. Along with all this has come Seminary, each morning (except Saturday).
Hurray for Early Morning Seminary!!! It's an inspired program.

I know you want more updates. Sorry to disappoint our frequent viewers. Our spare time has fled. Once we find a smidgeon, we'll get back to you.

2 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Thanks for the up-date. My kids start school next week. It is all to fast! I am not ready for the kids to go back. Have fun getting settled back into a routine.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I'll take any little smidgen you offer. Great read for a short post! I look forward to pictures! And your seminary set up toO!