We got our laundry room painted. Yea!!! We still need to get our shelves situated and set up. Then I can get some of our food storage put away.
I've been busy canning. It sure beats cleaning the house. I made peach jam yesterday and apple pie filling today. I also want to make some plum syrup, but I'll have to get more sugar first.
The kids are enjoying school. Ethan is memorizing everything at school. He will quote books that they made or read, sing all the songs that are sung, and then perform them for us at home. When he and Rebecca get together it's very entertaining. I'll have to record them in action sometime.
Otherwise things are pretty low key around here. Grandma and Grandpa should arrive sometime in the next week or so, although we don't know exactly when.
Have a great week.
4 comments:
You are an incredible homemaker!
Thanks for the update! It'll be fun to see pictures of the laundry room! Now we just need to update our blog sometime...
That's awesome that you got to paint the laundry room! :) And I totally agree with the early to bed and early to rise... one of my faults! I love the pictures of your kids! Super cute! They are all growing up so quickly!
I want to see some pictures
Post a Comment