Sunday, March 29, 2009

Raindrops on Roses

The end of our week was pretty stormy. One night the kids spent about an hour in the hallway sleeping during a tornado warning. Can you guess which one is slightly awake?
Other than some stormy evenings, this week has been pretty uneventful.

Instead of a travel log of our week, we'll list some of our favorite things.

Jon: "My lightsaber, Super Mario Galaxy, Lego Star Wars I and II, reading and resting since I've worked a lot."

Rebecca: "My favorite thing is princesses and silver."

Ethan: "My favorite things are silver and golden nuggets. I like eating macaroni and cheese (he ate 4 helpings the last time). I like eating tomato soup. Playing pbskids.org.

Kirsten: "Um, um SQUARES!" What else? "Um, cake!" Anything else? "Eating snacks."

Alyssa: "Mamamama, Dadadada."

Shanna: "Babies," dressing up, playing outside and eating food.

Haley: Playing with Cal, watching movies, eating and going places.

6 comments:

Lois said...

I loved the favorite things list - so fun! It looks like Ethan is going to be really rich someday... :)

Heidi Sue the Mommy crafter said...

I love all the cute things you do with your kids! You are very creative... maybe you can sent some mind waves my way... then I can be more creative too! :) Love all the pictures and stories! Who knew that I would have a red head too!

Photo Crazy! said...

Cute comments!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

That is fun about the food. My girls will miss you! I think you had tuna pinwheels for breakfast? I loved the picture of Rebecca discovering it wasn't a cinnamon roll. I also liked the picture of all the kids (minus Alyssa) in the hall. Looks like Haley was awake.

andyandsteph said...

My guess is that Haley is awake.

Mike said...

Haley is awake.