Thursday, November 21, 2013

Family Portraits

We called in our friends and got some pictures!  The kids did great when they had someone to look at. 
 

We also got a cute kid picture after church the next day.   It's hard to believe that they are all mine.
 So a funny story-I (Lena) was out walking the other day with Keith, Lillie and Sally (our mini schnauzer).  I heard some people walking behind me and figured they would catch up and pass us by, since I'm not the fastest pushing the stroller.  A couple passed us and said hello, but there was still a group of ladies behind us.  One of them ran up and looked at our little group and said how amazing I was to be out walking with 2 kids and a dog!  She made a couple comments about how amazing I was.  I thanked her, but I wanted to say, "you should see the five other kids I have, who are at school right now."  But I didn't.  Walking with all of them would have been amazing, but 2 little ones in the stroller and Sally the dog?  That's a piece of cake.

Can you believe it's been 14 years since we got married?!  We still look good together. :) Back in the day we were the cutest couple on the BYU campus.  Or so we were told.  Age seems to agree with us.  I think we look better now than we did then.  

 We were sealed for time and eternity in the Manti LDS temple.
 Image from lds.org

We had a nice lunch date at home to celebrate. 
Pumpkin soup with bread and butter on the side, a peach mango smoothie to drink and peanut butter cookies for dessert.  (The tablecloth is to celebrate my parents return from their mission to south Texas).

~Lena

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

You guys look fantastic! Love the picture of you two and your family pictures. The line-up of your kids is darling--what a great looking bunch!!! Can't wait to see you soon!!