Sunday, November 3, 2013

Family pix

We tried to take family pictures today.  It didn't help that we missed the "golden" hour.  Which lasted for about 5 minutes.  We resorted to the shade.  It was a less than stellar performance by all of our models.
 
Then we tried to get a picture of all of the kids.  It didn't work too well outside. And our light was fading fast.
 The back of the couch wasn't so hot either.

 On the stairs in their pajamas was also difficult. 
I need new pictures for our walls and have coupons that I need to use right away for the house party I'm hosting.  I have a totally awesome party pack from HP.  How do you get 7 kids to cooperate?  All for the length of the shutter speed.  I just need 3 good pictures.  That's it.  How hard can it be?  Just ask Mike.  But he probably would prefer not to talk about it.  Ha ha. 


2 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

The first picture looks pretty good!! Lee isn't a fan of family photo shoots.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

PS--I do love the other pictures. They look like some of our family pictures!