What says summertime better than roasting marshmallows and sandwiching them between graham crackers and chocolate? How about melted marshmallows and chocolate chip cookies, aka s'mores Ruth and Lee style?
We celebrated getting our jobs done with swimming followed by cookie s'mores after dinner.
Having a built-in fireplace comes in handy.
Love the socks Alyssa!
The kids started hamming it up with "cool" poses for the camera.
Mike roasting something like 10 marshmallows at a time.
Alyssa with a pretty smile for Mommy. When she smiles like that she expects me to smile back. If I don't, she says "you are supposed to smile too Mommy." So I smile back and she rewards me with her stunning smile.
One for the forehead.
Keith started pushing and pulling kids on the four wheeler.
One tough kid.
Here's the last one. . .
Gooey, golden, perfection sandwiched between chocolatey chip goodness.
Mmmmmm.
1 comment:
I love the chocolate chip cookie s'more thing...so good! Wish we would have shared that evening with you...looks so fun! I love that you have a built in fireplace too! So nice! What beautiful kids! Alyssa is so cute! Loved the socks too.
Post a Comment