Monday, April 11, 2011

What are Little Boys Made Of?


Frogs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,

That's what little boys are made of.

Our baby boy is growing! He weighed in at 15.5 lbs and was 26 inches long. This last week Keith got his latest shots. When he saw the doctor he could sit up for only a second by himself. Mommy told her that we would work on it. Keith can now sit for several minutes by himself! Way to go baby boy!!!

The bottom two front teeth are making their way into his mouth. And, fyi, peas with oatmeal cereal and milk doesn't taste very good. At least according to Keith. Mike thought that sounded pretty gross too. But carrots, rice, butternut squash, applesauce and pears are pretty good eats.

Just so you know, having something to hold on to and put in your mouth, is way more interesting than just sitting there and having only fingers and toes to stick in your mouth.

3 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!! SO SO CUTE! Thanks for the update. I miss you Keith! Love, Auntie Ruth

andyandsteph said...

Keith is so adorable!!! I'm so glad I got to meet him in Feb. I can't wait to see him again.

Lois said...

He's growing up so fast!!