Sunday, February 28, 2010
Many Acheivements
Jon and Rebecca went to the District Science Fair on Tuesday since they were both in the top three for their categories. Jon got 4th place in Earth Science and Rebecca got 2nd place in Physics. Jon was a little disappointed that Rebecca's project ranked higher than his, but overall they both did very well.

Jon's cub scout pack had their Blue and Gold Banquet this week. Jon received his swimming, archery, and BB gun belt loops. Jon volunteered Lena to make a cake and the requirements for the cake were fairly specific (lemon, colors, 100 year theme, etc.). It turned out good despite the fact that Lena did not have very much time to work on it.

Jon participated in a piano recital and played "Intrada", which is itallian for introduction. He did a good job. The other kids liked the refreshments afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! You have been busy! I am glad I only have 1 child in the science fair this year. I didn't have any kids in the blue and gold this year but I still had to go help because I am the bear leader. The cakes are always amazing! Thanks for the update.
Congrats on all the achievements!! And good job on the cake!
Awesome cake! How did you do the letters? I love the pictures of Rebecca and her ribbon. Too funny. Great picture of you Mari--if you happen to read this! That is great about Jon earning all those belt loops!
Post a Comment