Sunday, September 1, 2013

Busy Days

We have had a busy week.
 Mike has been busy at work.
.
 We've brought him lunch a few times.
 We went to Home Depot for Cub Scouts.
 Ethan made a tool box. 

 One day Giraffey joined us outside.  Keith was ready to eat his lunch at 8 a.m.
 Since he had just finished breakfast, I persuaded him to wait until later.
 Lillie is our little doll baby.
 Keith, Sally and I enjoy our walks each day.  Lillie, not so much.
 Keith loves to help me.  He hauled this branch down to the curb for me.
 We like to visit these bunnies once in a while.

 Worn out in the middle of the day.

 Jon likes mowing the lawn.
 We went to a Back to School night for Ethan and Rebecca.
 The assembly part was kind of long.
 Love the expressions Mike and Rebecca!
 Glad to be going home.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Great update! Loved all the pictures. Keith is so cute! I bet he loves hanging out at home with just you and Lillie.