Monday, August 16, 2010

School Days


School has now officially begun. We are striving to fulfill the old adage "early to bed and early to rise." The early to rise part hasn't been too much of a problem. It helps that we have started early morning seminary (for Lena), and taking the dog out for a run (Mike). If we could only get the early to bed part down we would be set!



We're ready for another year full of learning, exploring and creating. Let's go!!!!

4 comments:

Lois said...

We have problems with the early to bed part too. :) Good luck with the new school year!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

CUTE kids Lena!!! Ha ha ha, I too have problems with the going to bed early. I am sure you are doing better than me! Sounds like Seminary is going well! What blessed kids to have you as their teacher!

Heidi Sue the Mommy crafter said...

They look way cute! And I also must admit I go to bed late too! Hum we all must be related! Good luck with Seminary this year. I'm sure you are awesome!

andyandsteph said...

Good Luck John, Rebecca and Ethan! I hope you have a great year!!