I love your kitchen. Love the changes. Great job on the kitchen. I can't believe Jon is 8 already. I remember moving there and him being 2, wow how time flies.
That is awesome!!! I love looking at before and after pictures of house projects! Marc said "it looks so well done that a Mechanical Engineer might have done it." He's just fueling a fire of ME's vrs. CE's. I really think that the kitchen is beautiful. Enjoy it! :)
The coutertop is preform laminate for the most part. The cantilever portion (bar-stool area) of the island is from birch plywood with matching laminate applied.
9 comments:
Really nice! Great job!
Wow! That looks fabulous! I bet you love to be in that kitchen every single day.
That looks wonderful! How exciting!! What a change!
What a beautiful kitchen! I think I'm a tad bit jealous now. Now you have room to move!
I love your kitchen. Love the changes. Great job on the kitchen. I can't believe Jon is 8 already. I remember moving there and him being 2, wow how time flies.
That is awesome!!! I love looking at before and after pictures of house projects! Marc said "it looks so well done that a Mechanical Engineer might have done it." He's just fueling a fire of ME's vrs. CE's. I really think that the kitchen is beautiful. Enjoy it! :)
Looks great guys! It really opens up the space!
Thanks for posting the awesome pictures! What is the countertop?
The coutertop is preform laminate for the most part. The cantilever portion (bar-stool area) of the island is from birch plywood with matching laminate applied.
Post a Comment