- It's Bold.
- It's Bodacious.
- It's Blatantly Blue.
Ask for Shanna or Kirsten as your cosmetologists of choice.
According to the NACCAS 2007 Job Demand Survey …
- There were more than 1,680,000 professionals working in more than 370,000 beauty salons, skin care salons, nail salons, and barber shops in January of 2007.
http://www.beautyschoolsdirectory.com/faq/
We've just added 2 more.Some people are of the opinion that Shanna and Kirsten need to retake their make up artistry classes. Others acclaim their artistic work. What do you think?
What I really want to know is, who is their supplier?!
3 comments:
Wow - they are really making a career with this! :) Is that kool-aid? It sure is blue!
This is so funny. Well, for me of course. I love the "Blatantly Blue" cosmetic line name. It hang a great ring to it. We should market it somehow! Hope you are having a good Saturday!
Blue is not my color. I think blue looks best on beautiful young girls.
Post a Comment